We’re getting close to NetSuite’s big event of the year: SuiteWorld 2022.
You probably already heard of it if you’re reading this article, but in case you’re new to this, SuiteWorld is a four-day event that happens every year. It combines conferences, networking, summits, trainings — and yes, parties. Attendees from all over the world get together to share their stories and plan their future moves, all linked to Oracle NetSuite’s technology and how it can help businesses innovate and grow.
This event gives NetSuite users and partners the opportunity to educate themselves on new skills and to really get to know each other and how they could work together towards a common goal, inside an ecosystem of more than +120 partners and thousands of users.
SuiteWorld 2022 will take place from the 27 to the 30th of September, in Las Vegas.
We still don’t have that many details about it yet, but here’s what we do know:
- The registration is now open, and there is an Early Bird rate (until July 22) that will make you save some pennies (up to 300!).
- The session catalog is launching in August. Here are some from last year that might give you an idea of what goes on there: Keynotes (listen to NetSuite execs and industry leaders about what’s coming next), Breakout Sessions (learn from experts how to innovate and use the platform to grow your business with how-tos, case studies, and demos), Product Roundtables (provide NetSuite product feedback to the product management team) and way more.
- You can attend All Access SuiteWorld On Air (virtually) for only 195 dollars. There will be some free virtual content as well. The agenda for SuiteWorld On Air is launching in July.
- There are some pre-event training sessions to help you get ready for it. There are courses for beginners, intermediates, and even advanced users.
- The program is already online and we like what we see! Hackathons, partner summits, diversity and inclusion sessions, celebrations, etc. Can’t wait for the details to come soon!
Of course, we’ll be there again this year. Contact us to link with our representatives during SuiteWorld 2022!