The wait for NetSuite’s event of the year is finally coming to an end. Next Tuesday, in Las Vegas and virtually, the party’s starting. Let’s recap everything we’ve told you about SuiteWorld 2022 so far:
- The basics: when, where, what, how much, etc.
- Going a little further: SuiteWorld On Air program and more.
- Highlights of the session catalog: the sessions you cannot miss.
- The agenda builder tool: how to take advantage of it.
Now, there’s new information we want to share with you so you don’t miss a thing and take full advantage of the event!
Here are the featured speakers:
- Evan Goldberg – Founder and Executive Vice President at Oracle NetSuite
- Gary Wiessinger – Senior Vice President, Product Management at Oracle NetSuite
- Rick Bauerly – Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Granite Partners
- Patrick Ord – President at Studio McGee, Inc.
- Anita Roberts – Managing Partner at Silicon Hills Capital
- Preston L. James II – Co-Founder/Chief Executive Officer at DivInc.
We also have some more details on the networking program. Every day, lunch will be a space to meet new people that are part of the NetSuite ecosystem, talk about products and potentially working together, or just sharing a chat. Also, on Wednesday and Thursday, from 4.15 to 5.30 pm, Happy Hour will take place at the Expo Hall. Get a late afternoon snack and a cool beverage to take a break!
Apart from this, on Thursday, Grammy award-winning rap superstar Nelly will headline the party that wraps up the event, with Jessie James Decker as the opening act, great food and drinks, and more.
Sounds good? You’re still on time to register, although SuiteWorld Las Vegas is selling out soon. Check the website to register and get more details.
Also, don’t forget we’ll be attending SuiteWorld in person, and on this occasion, we’ll be sharing a brand new product we’re very excited about: our NetSuite – Bundle B2B connector.
Check our schedule and book a meeting with us so we can meet there! See you at SuiteWorld!
Contact our NetSuite developers and find out how we can help you optimize your eCommerce business today!